- New Acquisitions in the Rosenwald Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1946
- Prints and Drawings by Mary Cassatt, National Gallery of Art, Washington D.C., 1963.
- The Graphic Art of Mary Cassatt, traveling exhibition organized by the Museum of Graphic Art, New York; Cooper Union Museum, New York; National Collection of Fine Arts, Washington D.C.; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; Philadelphia Museum of Art; Detroit Institute of Arts; Herron Museum of Art, Indianapolis; Cincinnatti Art Museum; University of California, Los Angeles; 1967-1968.
- Mary Cassatt: Modern Woman, The Art Institute of Chicago; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; 1998-1999, no. 44, as Interior Scene (shown only in Chicago and Boston).
- Three Centuries of American Prints: from the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington; National Gallery in Prague, Prague 1; Antiguo Colegio de San Ildefonso, Mexico City; Dallas Museum of Art, Dallas, 2016 - 2017, no. 40.
- Breeskin, Adelyn, and Donald H. Karshan. The Graphic Art of Mary Cassatt. New York, Museum of Graphic Art, 1967, p. 23, no. 7.
- Breeskin, Adelyn Dohme. Mary Cassatt: A Catalogue Raisonné of the Graphic Work. Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1979, no. 34, v/vi.
- Mary Cassatt: Modern Woman. Exh. cat. The Art Institute of Chicago; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1998-1999: 66-67, 119, 124, 136, no. 44, repro.
- McLean, Janet., et al. Impressionist Interiors. Dublin: National Gallery of Ireland, 2008, p. 23, fig. 8.