- Edgar Degas, Marion Koogler McNay Art Institute, San Antonio, TX, 1955, no cat.
- Loan exhibition of Degas for the benefit of the Citizen's Committee for Children of New York, Inc., Wildenstein and Co., New York, 1960, no. 105.
- An Impressionist View on Paper - from the Lessing Rosenwald Collection of the National Gallery, Washington, D.C, Art Gallery at the University of Notre Dame, 1971, no. 14.
- Prints by James McNeill Whistler and His Contemporaries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995, as Mademoiselle Becat at the Café des Ambassadeurs.
- Delteil, Loys. Le peintre-graveur illustre. 31 vols. Paris: Published by the author, 1906-1926. Reprint. New York: Collectors Editions, Da Capo Press, 1969. Vol. 30 (Albert Besnard) is by Louis Godefroy.