- Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Saint John's College, Santa Fe, NM, 1971, no catalogue.
- Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century Prints of Northern Europe from the National Gallery of Art Rosenwald Collection, Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 1973, no. 71, repro.
- The Fantastic in Renaissance Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2000.
- Fabulous Journeys and Faraway Places: Travels on Paper, 1450 - 1700, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2007
- Eisler, Colin. The Master of the Unicorn: The Life and Work of Jean Duvet. New York: Abaris Books,1979.