- Renaissance to Roccoco: A Loan Exhibition of Italian Engravings and Woodcuts, Michigan State University, East Lansing, 1956, no cat.
- Columbus Gallery of Fine Arts, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, 1960, no cat.
- Masters of Etching and Engraving from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, Lakeview Center for the Arts and Sciences, Peoria, IL, 1966, no. 52.
- Prints of the Italian Renaissance, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no. 318.
- Eva/Ave: Woman in Renaissance and Baroque Prints, NGA, 1990, no. 74, repro.
- Imitation and Invention: Old Master Prints and Their Sources, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995.
- Hind, Arthur M. Early Italian Engraving; a critical catalogue with complete reproductions of all the prints described. 7 vols. London: Bernard Quaritch Ltd., 1938-1948.
- Levenson et al. 1973, no.122.
- Russell 1990, cat.no.74.