- Renaissance Portraits, Smith College Museum of Art, Northampton, MA, 1953, no. 57 on checklist.
- Masters of Etching and Engraving from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, Lakeview Center for the Arts and Sciences, Peoria, IL, 1966, no. 64.
- The Power of Appearances: Renaissance and Reformation Portrait Prints and Medals, Hood Museum of Art, Dartmouth College, Hanover; The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center, Poughkeepsie; Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha, 2000-2001.
- Bohlin, Diane DeGrazia. Prints and Related Drawings by the Carracci Family. Exh. cat. Washington: National Gallery of Art, 1979.
- Freedman, Luba. Titian's Portraits Through Aretino's Lens. Pennsylvania, 1995: fig. 56.