- Goethe as a Print Lover: to Celebrate the Bicentennial of his Birth, Philadelphia Museum of Art, PA, 1949, no catalogue.
- Renaissance Portraits, Smith College Museum of Art, Northampton, MA, 1953, no. 57 on checklist.
- Renaissance to Roccoco: A Loan Exhibition of Italian Engravings and Woodcuts, Michigan State University, East Lansing, 1956, no cat.
- Masters of Etching and Engraving from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, Lakeview Center for the Arts and Sciences, Peoria, IL, 1966, no. 64.
- Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Mary Washington College of the University of Virginia, Fredericksburg, VA, 1971, no. 19, repro.
- Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Saint John's College, Santa Fe, NM, 1971, no catalogue.
- The Power of Appearances: Renaissance and Reformation Portrait Prints and Medals, Hood Museum of Art, Dartmouth College, Hanover; The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center, Poughkeepsie; Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha, 2000-2001.
- Bohlin, Diane DeGrazia. Prints and Related Drawings by the Carracci Family. Exh. cat. Washington: National Gallery of Art, 1979.
- Freedman, Luba. Titian's Portraits Through Aretino's Lens. Pennsylvania, 1995: fig. 56.