Admission is always free
- Philadelphia Art Alliance, 1953.
- Paul Gauguin, 1848-1903, The Society of the Four Arts, Palm Beach, FL, 1956, no. 51.
- Lithography in the 19th Century: Selections from the National Gallery of Art, Rosenwald Collection, New Jersey State Museum, Trenton, 1972.
- Prints Abound: Paris in the 1890s, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2000-2001, no. 29, as Manao Tupapau (She is Haunted by a Spirit), from L'Estampe originale.
- Gauguin: Maker of Myth, NGA, 2011.
- Guérin, Marcel. L'Oeuvre gravé de Gauguin. 2 vols. Paris: H. Floury, 1927.
- Mongan, Elizabeth, Eberhard W. Kornfeld, and Harold Joachim. Paul Gauguin: Catalogue Raisonne of his Prints. Berne: Galerie Kornfeld, 1988.
- Prints Abound: Paris in the 1890s. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2000-2001: no. 29.