- Rosenwald Collection: An Exhibition of Recent Acquisitions, NGA, 1950, no. 108.
- Monotypes by French and American Impressionists, Minneapolis Institute of Arts, 1953.
- Monotypes, Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT, 1955.
- Paul Gauguin, Haus der Kunst, Munich, 1960, no. 134.
- Color in Prints: an Exhibition of European and American Color Prints from 1500 to the Present, Yale University Art Gallery, New Haven, CT, 1962-1963, no. 70.
- The Unfinished Print, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001.
- Field, Richard S. Paul Gauguin: Monotypes. Philadelphia Museum of Art, 1973: 140, no.134.
- Field, Richard S. Paul Gauguin Monotypes. Philadelphia: Philadelphia Museum of Art, 1973.
- The Art of Paul Gauguin. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1988: 277.
- Hults, Linda C. The Print in the Western World. Madison: University of Wisconsin Press, 1996, 575, 576; fig.9.62, 576.