Admission is always free
- Dedicatory Art Exhibition for the William Cooper Procter Art Center, Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY, 1965, no. 24.
- Lessing J. Rosenwald: Tribute to a Collector, NGA, 1982, no. 98, repro.
- The Private Collection of Edgar Degas, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1997-1998, no. 500, as The Universe is Created (L'Univers est cree).
- Guérin, Marcel. L'Oeuvre gravé de Gauguin. 2 vols. Paris: H. Floury, 1927.
- Mongan, Elizabeth, Eberhard W. Kornfeld, and Harold Joachim. Paul Gauguin: Catalogue Raisonne of his Prints. Berne: Galerie Kornfeld, 1988.
- The Art of Paul Gauguin. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1988: no. 174a.