- Rosenwald Collection: An Exhibition of Recent Acquisitions, NGA, 1950, no. 60, repro.
- Selected Prints from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, City Art Museum, St. Louis, MO, 1956.
- Albrecht Dürer: The Early Graphic Works, Princeton University Art Museum, NJ, 1971, no. 8.
- Prints of the Italian Renaissance, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no. 258, repro (detail).
- Lessing J. Rosenwald: Tribute to a Collector, NGA, 1982, no. 52, repro.
- Hind, Arthur M. Early Italian Engraving; a critical catalogue with complete reproductions of all the prints described. 7 vols. London: Bernard Quaritch Ltd., 1938-1948.
- Levenson et al. 1973, no.136.
- Fine, Ruth E. Lessing J. Rosenwald: Tribute to a Collector. Washington, DC: National Gallery of Art, 1982, no. 52.