Baron Adalbert von Lanna [1836-1909, Lugt 2773], Prague. Rudolf Ritter von Gutmann [1880-1966, L2770], Vienna; (Christian M. Nebehay, Vienna); sold 1947 to (William H. Schab Gallery, New York); sold 3 November 1947 to Lessing J. Rosenwald; gift 1948 to NGA.
- Rosenwald Collection: An Exhibition of Recent Acquisitions, NGA, 1950, no. 34, repro.
- Color in Prints: an Exhibition of European and American Color Prints from 1500 to the Present, Yale University Art Gallery, New Haven, CT, 1962-1963, no. 9, repro.
- Good and Bad Angels, University of Notre Dame Art Gallery, IN, 1968, no catalogue.
- Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century Prints of Northern Europe from the National Gallery of Art Rosenwald Collection, Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 1973, no. 53.
- Eva/Ave: Woman in Renaissance and Baroque Prints, NGA, 1990, no. 132, repro.
- Imperial Augsburg: Renaissance Prints and Drawings, 1475 - 1540, cat. by Gregory Jecmen and Freyda Spria, NGA, 2012; Jack S. Blanton Museum of Art at the University of Texas at Austin, 2014; Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center at Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, 2014, no.
- Hollstein, F.W.H. et al. German engravings, etchings and woodcuts ca. 1400-1700. 8 vols. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberger, 1954-1868. Dutch and Flemish etchings, engravings and woodcuts, ca. 1450-1700. Vols. I-XV, XVIII, XIX. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberge
- Russell 1990, cat.no.132.
- Kennicott, Philip. "The Passion of the Renaissance, via Germany." Washington Post 135, no. 300 (September 30, 2012): E5.