Rudolf Ritter von Gutmann [1880-1966, L2770], Vienna; (Christian M. Nebehay, Vienna); sold to (William H. Schab Gallery, New York); sold 6 February 1948 to Lessing J. Rosenwald; gift 1948 to NGA.
- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, circulated by the American Federation of Arts to 11 venues (California Legion of Honor, San Francisco, CA; Henry Art Gallery at the University of Washington, Seattle, WA; Museum of Cranbrook Academy of Art, Bloomfield Hills, MI; Grand Rapids Art Gallery, Grand Rapids, MI; The J.B. Speed Art Museum, Louisville, KY; Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA; Museum of Art at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI; Springfield Art Museum, Springfield, MO; Norton Gallery and School of Art, West Palm Beach, FL; Watkins Institute, Nashville, TN; and Memphis Academy of Art, Memphis, TN), 1950-1952, no cat.
- Masters of Etching and Engraving from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, Lakeview Center for the Arts and Sciences, Peoria, IL, 1966, no. 59.
- L'Incisione Europea dal XV al XX Secolo, Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna, Turin, Italy, 1968. no. 67, repro.
- Albrecht Dürer: The Early Graphic Works, Princeton University Art Museum, NJ, 1971, no. 32.
- Prints of the Italian Renaissance, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no. 266.
- Hind, Arthur M. Early Italian Engraving; a critical catalogue with complete reproductions of all the prints described. 7 vols. London: Bernard Quaritch Ltd., 1938-1948.
- Levenson et al. 1973, no.143.