- Illuminated Books of the Middle Ages and Renaissance, organized by the Waters Art Gallery at the Baltimore Museum of Art, 1949, no. 179, repro.
- Rosenwald Collection: An Exhibition of Recent Acquisitions, NGA, 1950, no. 12, repro.
- A Selection of X-Xv Century Medieval Miniatures from the National Gallery of Art Rosenwald Collection, New Jersey State Museum, Trenton, 1971, no. 35.
- Mediaeval Manuscripts from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, University of Notre Dame, 1972, no. 23, repro.
- Gardens on Paper: Prints and Drawings, 1200-1900, NGA, 1990, no. 11, repro.
- Heaven on Earth: Manuscript Illuminations from the National Gallery of Art, NGA, 2009.
- National Gallery of Art. Medieval and Renaissance Miniatures from the National Gallery of Art. Washington, 1975: no. 20.
- Fine, Ruth E. Lessing J. Rosenwald: Tribute to a Collector. Washington, DC: National Gallery of Art, 1982, p. 138, fig. 45a.
- Clayton, Virginia Tuttle. Gardens on Paper: Prints and Drawings, 1200-1900. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1990: 11.
- Gingold, Diane J., and Elizabeth A.C. Weil. The Corporate Patron. New York, 1991: 70-71, color repro.
- Kopper, Philip. America's National Gallery of Art: A Gift to the Nation. New York, 1991: 208, color repro.
- Baroffio, Giacomo, Iter Liturgicum Italicum. Padova (1999): 303