- Rosenwald Collection: An Exhibition of Recent Acquisitions, NGA, 1950, no. 105, repro.
- The Turn of the Century, Kresge Art Center at Michigan State University, East Lansing, 1964, no. 21.
- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, 1965, no. 107.
- Prints by James McNeill Whistler and His Contemporaries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995, as The Cathedral.
- The Darker Side of Light: Arts of Privacy, 1850-1900, Hammer Museum, Los Angeles; NGA; Smart Museum of Art, Chicago, 2009 - 2010
- Delteil, Loys. Le peintre-graveur illustre. 31 vols. Paris: Published by the author, 1906-1926. Reprint. New York: Collectors Editions, Da Capo Press, 1969. Vol. 30 (Albert Besnard) is by Louis Godefroy.