Key Set Entry
- 338 of 1642 from the Alfred Stieglitz Key Set
Related Key Set Photographs
- Alfred Stieglitz (editor/publisher) after Various Artists
- Alfred Stieglitz
- The City across the River
- 1910, printed 1911
- Key Set Number 337
- same negative
This work and Key Set numbers
by Georgia O'Keeffe, on mount, lower left verso, in graphite: 124 A
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1949.
Associated NamesO'Keeffe, Georgia
- Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, February 3–May 8, 1983; Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, June 17–August 14, 1983; The Art Institute of Chicago, October 18, 1983–January 3, 1984
- Greenough, Sarah, and Juan Hamilton. Alfred Stieglitz: Photographs and Writings. Washington, 1983: no. 37, pl. 16.
- Greenough, Sarah. Alfred Stieglitz: The Key Set: The Alfred Stieglitz Collection of Photographs. Washington, 2002: vol. 1, cat. 338.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: