by Alfred Stieglitz, on print, center verso, in graphite: Brancusi Exhibition at "291" / 1915
by Georgia O'Keeffe, lower left verso, in graphite: 94 C
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1949.
- Greenough/Hamilton 1983, no.53.
- Group Portrait: The First American Avant-Garde. National Portrait Gallery, 1991.
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001, no. 35.
- Alfred Stieglitz: the Lake George Years, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 2010, unnumbered catalogue.
- Frank Jewell Mather, Jr. "Photographer and Champion of Art," The Saturday Review of Literature 11 (8 December 1934), 337 ("An Exhibit of Sculpture by Brancusi, Arranged and Photographed by Stieglitz").
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries. Exh. cat., National Gallery of Art (Washington, 2001), no. 35.
- Greenough 2002, cat. 387.