Key Set Entry
Related Key Set Photographs
A print corresponding with this photograph can also be found in the following collection(s):
Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, Smithsonian Institution, Washington
Location unknown (inscribed: June 1915 at 291—NY)
by Alfred Stieglitz, on mount, lower left, in graphite: Katharine N. Rhoades / at “291” — Sunday — June 6 – 1916; upper left verso: Katharine N. Rhoades 1915
by later hand, lower left verso, in graphite: 30C
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1949.
- Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, February 3–May 8, 1983; Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, June 17–August 14, 1983; The Art Institute of Chicago, October 18, 1983–January 3, 1984
- Stieglitz in the Darkroom, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, October 4, 1992–February 14, 1993
- Greenough, Sarah, and Juan Hamilton. Alfred Stieglitz: Photographs and Writings. Washington, 1983: no. 55.
- McCabe, Constance, and Lisha Deming Glinsman. "Understanding Alfred Stieglitz' Platinum and Palladium Prints: Examination by X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry." Studies in the History of Art: Monograph Series II: Conservation Research 1995 51 (1995): fig. 12.
- Greenough, Sarah. Alfred Stieglitz: The Key Set: The Alfred Stieglitz Collection of Photographs. Washington, 2002: vol. 1, cat. 410.