by Georgia O'Keeffe, on mount, lower left verso, in graphite: 95A
by later hands, on mount, upper left verso, in graphite, in square: 1 [?]; lower right verso: 090
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1949.
- Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz, National Gallery of Art, Washington, March 16 – April 27, 1958, no. 87.
- Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz, National Gallery of Art, Washington, February 3–May 8, 1983, no. 110; Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, June 17–August 14, 1983; The Art Institute of Chicago, October 18, 1983–January 3, 1984.
- Alfred Stieglitz at Lake George. Museum of Modern Art, New York, 14 September 1995-2 January 1996, illus. pl.83.
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001, no. 92.
- Greenough, Sarah, and Juan Hamilton. Alfred Stieglitz: Photographs and Writings. Washington, 1983: no. 110, pl. 53.
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries Exh. cat., National Gallery of Art (Washington, 2001), no. 92.
- Greenough 2002, cat. 863.