by Georgia O'Keeffe, on mount, lower left verso, in graphite: 16D
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1949.
- Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, February 3–May 8, 1983; Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, June 17–August 14, 1983; The Art Institute of Chicago, October 18, 1983–January 3, 1984
- Stieglitz in the Darkroom, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, October 4, 1992–February 14, 1993
- Alfred Stieglitz at Lake George, Museum of Modern Art, New York, September 14, 1995–January 2, 1996
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 2001
- Greenough, Sarah, and Juan Hamilton. Alfred Stieglitz: Photographs and Writings. Washington, 1983: no. 125, pl. 52.
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001: no. 187.
- Greenough, Sarah. Alfred Stieglitz : The Key Set : The Alfred Stieglitz Collection of Photographs. Washington, 2002: vol. 2, cat. 1509.