Key Set Entry
Related Key Set Photographs
A corresponding print was given to the following institution(s) by Alfred Stieglitz during his lifetime, or was received or acquired from the estate:
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University, New Haven, YCAL MSS 85, box 125, folder 2486
George Eastman Museum, Rochester, 74:0052:0097
by Alfred Stieglitz, on mount, upper left verso, in graphite: A; lower right verso: 16 7/16 - 20 11/16
by Georgia O'Keeffe, on mount, lower left verso, in graphite: 22A
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1949.
Associated NamesO'Keeffe, Georgia
- Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, March 16–April 27, 1958
- Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, February 3–May 8, 1983; Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, June 17–August 14, 1983; The Art Institute of Chicago, October 18, 1983–January 3, 1984
- Alfred Stieglitz at Lake George, Museum of Modern Art, New York, September 14, 1995–January 2, 1996
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 2001
- Greenough, Sarah, and Juan Hamilton. Alfred Stieglitz: Photographs and Writings. Washington, 1983: no. 127.
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001: no. 186.
- Greenough, Sarah. Alfred Stieglitz: The Key Set: The Alfred Stieglitz Collection of Photographs. Washington, 2002: vol. 2, cat. 1543.