Key Set Entry
Related Key Set Photographs
A corresponding print was given to the following institution(s) by Alfred Stieglitz during his lifetime, or was received or acquired from the estate:
National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo, Ph-177
A print corresponding with this photograph can also be found in the following collection(s):
Mathew Wolf Collection
by Alfred Stieglitz, on mount, upper right verso, in graphite: A1 Plus / Swell Print
by Georgia O'Keeffe, on mount, lower left verso, in graphite: 17D
by later hand, on mount, lower left verso, in graphite: 2
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1949.
Associated NamesO'Keeffe, Georgia
- Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, February 3–May 8, 1983; Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, June 17–August 14, 1983; The Art Institute of Chicago, October 18, 1983–January 3, 1984
- Alfred Stieglitz at Lake George, Museum of Modern Art, New York, September 14, 1995–January 2, 1996
- Photographs from the Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1999
- Alfred Stieglitz: Known and Unknown, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, June 2–September 2, 2002; The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, October 6, 2002–January 5, 2003
- Greenough, Sarah, and Juan Hamilton. Alfred Stieglitz: Photographs and Writings. Washington, 1983: no. 113.
- Greenough, Sarah. Alfred Stieglitz: The Key Set: The Alfred Stieglitz Collection of Photographs. Washington, 2002: vol. 1, cat. 814.