by later hand, on mount, lower left verso in graphite: 28-A
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1949.
- Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz, National Gallery of Art, Washington, February 3–May 8, 1983, no. 131; Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, June 17–August 14, 1983; The Art Institute of Chicago, October 18, 1983–January 3, 1984.
- Two Lives: A Conversation in Paintings and Photographs, The Minneapolis Institute of Arts, Minneapolis [Minnesota]; The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston [Texas], 1993.
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001, no. 122, as Music -- A Sequence of Ten Cloud Photographs, No. V.
- Alfred Stieglitz: the Lake George Years, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 2010, unnumbered catalogue.
- Greenough, Sarah, and Juan Hamilton. Alfred Stieglitz: Photographs and Writings. Washington, 1983: no. 131.
- Two Lives: A Conversation in Paintings and Photographs Exh. cat., The Phillips Gallery (Washington, 1992), 46.
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries Exh. cat., National Gallery of Art (Washington, 2001), no. 122.
- Greenough 2002, cat. 797.