- Prints from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, John Herron Art Institute, Indianapolis, IN, 1945, no. 27.
- Prints and drawings of the Danube School; an exhibition of South German and Austrian graphic art of 1500 to 1560, Yale University Art Gallery, City Art Museum of St. Louis, Philadelphia Museum of Art, 1969-1970, no.53, repro.
- Images of Love and Death in Late Medieval and Renaissance Art, University of Michigan Museum of Art, Ann Arbor, MI, 1975-1976, no. 24, repro.
- Winzinger, Franz. Albrecht Altdorfer, Graphik: Holzschnitte, Kupferstiche, Radierungen. Munich: R.Piper and Co., 1963.
- The New Hollstein German Engravings, Etchings and Woodcuts, 1400-1700. (Albrecht Aldorfer, Ursula Mielke, author). Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1996-, no. e. 51, state only.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: