Key Set Entry
Related Key Set Photographs
For more information about this photograph, see Key Set number
A corresponding print was given to the following institution(s) by Alfred Stieglitz during his lifetime, or was received or acquired from the estate:
The Art Institute of Chicago, 1949.788 (inscribed: A1 Plus)
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 49.55.47
A print corresponding with this photograph can also be found in the following collection(s):
Galerie Johannes Faber
by later hands, on mount, upper left verso, in graphite, in square: 1; lower left verso: 9—A; lower right verso: 0105
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1949.
Associated NamesO'Keeffe, Georgia
- Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, March 16–April 27, 1958
- Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, February 3–May 8, 1983; Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, June 17–August 14, 1983; The Art Institute of Chicago, October 18, 1983–January 3, 1984
- George Grosz: Berlin—New York, Neue Nationalgalerie, Berlin; Kunstammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen, Düsseldorf, 1994–1995
- UNDERconstruction, Milwaukee Art Museum, Milwaukee, WI, May 14–August 8, 1999
- Bry, Doris. Exhibition of Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1958: no. 96, pl. 15.
- Greenough, Sarah, and Juan Hamilton. Alfred Stieglitz: Photographs and Writings. Washington, 1983: no. 161, pl. 71.
- George Grosz: Berlin—New York. Neue Nationalgalerie, Berlin, 1994: fig. II.144.
- Greenough, Sarah. Alfred Stieglitz: The Key Set: The Alfred Stieglitz Collection of Photographs. Washington, 2002: vol. 2, cat. 1377.