Key Set Entry
Related Key Set Photographs
This photograph and Key Set number
A print corresponding with this photograph can also be found in the following collection(s):
The Cleveland Museum of Art, 1935.55 (inscribed: Water Tower and Radio City, / New York—1933 / by Alfred Stieglitz)
A print from the same negative—perhaps a photograph from the Gallery’s collection—appeared in the following exhibition(s) during Alfred Stieglitz’s lifetime:
1934, Cleveland (no. 57, as Water Tower and Radio City, New York, 1932)
by Alfred Stieglitz, on mount, center verso, in graphite, underlined: Cleveland
by Georgia O'Keeffe, on mount, bottom left verso, in graphite: 10E
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1949.
- Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, February 3–May 8, 1983; Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, June 17–August 14, 1983; The Art Institute of Chicago, October 18, 1983–January 3, 1984
- August Sander Archiv/SK Stiftung Kulture, Cologne, Germany, May 22–August 10, 1997
- Alfred Stieglitz: Known and Unknown, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, June 2–September 2, 2002; The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, October 6, 2002–January 5, 2003
- Greenough, Sarah, and Juan Hamilton. Alfred Stieglitz: Photographs and Writings. Washington, 1983: no. 166, pl. 69.
- Greenough, Sarah. Alfred Stieglitz: The Key Set: The Alfred Stieglitz Collection of Photographs. Washington, 2002: vol. 2, cat. 1497.