- Rosenwald Collection: An Exhibition of Recent Acquisitions, NGA, 1950, no. 9, repro.
- A Selection of X-Xv Century Medieval Miniatures from the National Gallery of Art Rosenwald Collection, New Jersey State Museum, Trenton, 1971, no. 21.
- Mediaeval Manuscripts from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, University of Notre Dame, 1972, no. 12.
- Painting and Illumination in Early Renaissance Florence 1300-1450, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1994-1995, no. 4c.
- Heaven on Earth: Manuscript Illuminations from the National Gallery of Art, NGA, 2009.
- National Gallery of Art. Medieval and Renaissance Miniatures from the National Gallery of Art. Washington, 1975: no. 7.
- Robson, Janet. "Florence Before the Black Death." In Florence (Artistic Centers of the Italian Renaissance) edited by Francis Ames-Lewis. Cambridge, 2012: 64, color pl. 5.