Martin Aufhäuser [1875-1944], Munich, Holland, and Los Angeles;  sold 1939 via his son Walter Aufhäuser to Lessing J. Rosenwald, Jenkintown, PA (L.1760c and L.1932d); gift to NGA, 1943.
Associated NamesAufhäuser, Martin
Rosenwald, Lessing Julius
- French Woodcuts, Engravings and Books of the 15th and Early 16th Centuries, The Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT, 1955.
- The Life of Christ in Prints, 14 venue touring exhibition organized by the American Federation of Arts (J.B. Speed Museum, Louisville, KY; Grand Rapids Art Gallery, MI; Time, Inc., New York, NY; Washington County Museum, Hagerstown, MD; Cornell University, Ithaca, NY; University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI; Fine Arts Center, Colorado Springs, CO; Newcomb College, New Orleans, LA; Wells College, Aurora, NY; Mississippi Art Association, Jackson, MS; Calgary Allied Arts Centre, Alberta, Canada; Edmonton Art Gallery, Alberta, Canada; Sackville Art Association, New Brunswick, Canada; and Winnipeg Art Gallery, Manitoba, Canada), 1957-1960, no cat.
- Fifteenth-Century Woodcuts and Metalcuts from the Collection of the National Gallery of Art, NGA, 1965-1966, no. 24, repro.
- Schreiber, Wilhelm Ludwig. Handbuch de Holz- und Metailschnitte des XV Jahrhunderts. 8 vols. Leipzig: Verlag Karl W. Hierseman, 1926-1930.
- Field, Richard S. Fifteenth Century Woodcuts and Metalcuts from the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.. Exh. cat. Washington: National Gallery of Art, 1965: no. 24.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: