(Charles Sessler, Philadelphia, PA); Lessing J. Rosenwald, Jenkintown, PA, 1949; acquired 1949 by the National Gallery of Art
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Prints by Mary Cassatt. Rosenwald Collection and gift of Miss Elisabeth Achelis, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1950.
- Prints and Drawings by Mary Cassatt from the Rosenwald Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1963.
- Prints by Mary Cassatt, organized by the Smithsonian Travelling Exhibition Service and circulated to 10 venues (Vassar College Art Gallery, Poughkeepsie, NY; Norton Gallery & School of Art, Palm Beach, FL; University of Michigan Museum of Art, Ann Arbor, MI; Wichita Art Museum, Wichita, KS; Charles & Emma Frye Art Museum, Seattle, WA; Walker Art Center, Minneapolis, MN; Currier Gallery of Art, Manchester, NH; Columbus Gallery of Fine Art, Columbus, OH; Allentown Art Museum, Allentown, PA; and A.D. White Museum of Art at Cornell University, Ithaca, NY), 1964-1965.
- The Graphic Art of Mary Cassatt, traveling exhibition organized by the Museum of Graphic Art, New York; Cooper Union Museum, New York; National Collection of Fine Arts, Washington D.C.; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; Philadelphia Museum of Art; Detroit Institute of Arts; Herron Museum of Art, Indianapolis; Cincinnatti Art Museum; University of California, Los Angeles; 1967-1968, no. 16, repro.
- Mary Cassatt: Friends and Family, Shelburne Museum, 14 June - 26 October 2008, National Museum of Women in the Arts, Washington, 21 November 2008 - 25 January 2009.
- Monet and American Impressionism, Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art, University of Florida, Gainesville; Hunter Museum of American Art, Chattanooga; Telfair Museum of Art, Savannah, 2015-2016 (shown only in Gainesville and Chattanooga).
- Breeskin, Adelyn, and Donald H. Karshan. The Graphic Art of Mary Cassatt. New York, Museum of Graphic Art, 1967, p. 24, no. 16.
- Breeskin, Adelyn Dohme. Mary Cassatt: A Catalogue Raisonné of the Graphic Work. Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1979, no. 69, v/v.
- Mathews, Nancy Mowll. Mary Cassatt: Friends and Family (Exh. cat. Shelburne Museum and National Museum of Women in the Arts, Washington, 2008-2009). Shelburne, 2008.
- Román, Dulce M. Monet and American Impressionism. Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art, 2015.