(Charles Sessler, Philadelphia, PA); Lessing J. Rosenwald, Jenkintown, PA, 1949; acquired 1949 by the National Gallery of Art
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Mary Cassatt: Friends and Family, Shelburne Museum, 14 June - 26 October 2008, National Museum of Women in the Arts, Washington, 21 November 2008 - 25 January 2009.
- Monet and American Impressionism, Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art, University of Florida, Gainesville; Hunter Museum of American Art, Chattanooga; Telfair Museum of Art, Savannah, 2015-2016 (shown only in Gainesville and Chattanooga).
- Breeskin, Adelyn, and Donald H. Karshan. The Graphic Art of Mary Cassatt. New York, Museum of Graphic Art, 1967, p. 24, no. 16.
- Breeskin, Adelyn Dohme. Mary Cassatt: A Catalogue Raisonné of the Graphic Work. Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1979, no. 69, v/v.
- Mathews, Nancy Mowll. Mary Cassatt: Friends and Family (Exh. cat. Shelburne Museum and National Museum of Women in the Arts, Washington, 2008-2009). Shelburne, 2008.
- Román, Dulce M. Monet and American Impressionism. Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art, 2015.