Martin Aufhäuser [1875-1944], Munich, Holland, and Los Angeles;  Lessing J. Rosenwald, Jenkintown, PA; gift to NGA, 1943.
Associated NamesAufhäuser, Martin
Rosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Color in Prints: an Exhibition of European and American Color Prints from 1500 to the Present, Yale University Art Gallery, New Haven, CT, 1962-1963, no. 1.
- Fifteenth-Century Woodcuts and Metalcuts from the Collection of the National Gallery of Art, NGA, 1965-1966, no. 248, repro.
- Selected 15th Century Prints from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, National Gallery of Art, Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA, 1965, no. 31.
- The Golden Age of the Woodcut: 1450-1550, Museum of Art, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, 1968, no. 4, repro.
- Drawings and Prints from the Permanent Collection (Summer 2000), National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2000.
- Imperial Augsburg: Renaissance Prints and Drawings, 1475-1540, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Jack S. Blanton Museum of Art, Austin, TX; Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center at Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY, 2012-2014, no. 17, repro. fig. 20.
- Hollstein, F.W.H. et al. German engravings, etchings and woodcuts ca. 1400-1700. 102 vols, ongoing. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberger, 1957: V, no. 262, i/ii.
- Field, Richard S. Fifteenth Century Woodcuts and Metalcuts from the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.. Exh. cat. Washington: National Gallery of Art, 1965.
- Hults, Linda C. The Print in the Western World. Madison: University of Wisconsin Press, 1996, 38; fig.1.20, 38.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: