(William Schab, New York); purchased by Lessing J. Rosenwald [1891-1979], 1952; gift to NGA, 1952.
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- French Woodcuts, Engravings and Books of the 15th and Early 16th Centuries, The Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT, 1955.
- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, 1965, no. 32.
- Fifteenth Century Engravings of Northern Europe from the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., NGA, 1967-1968, no. 261, repro.
- Lessing J. Rosenwald: Tribute to a Collector, NGA, 1982, no. 55, repro.
- Love and War: A Manual for Life in the Late Middle Ages, National Gallery of Art, Washington; The Frick Collection, New York, 1998-99.
- The Medieval Housebook: The Real and the Ideal, A Fifteenth-Century View of Life, The Frick Collection, New York, 1999.
- Shestack, Alan. Fifteenth Century Engravings of Northern Europe from the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.. Exh. cat. Washington: National Gallery of Art, 1967: no. 261.