- Graphic Masterpieces of 500 Years from the National Gallery of Art Rosenwald Collection, Louisiana State University Library, Baton Rouge, 1960, no. 43.
- Of Time and the Image: Three Periods of Change, Philadelphia College of Art, 1965-1966, no. 55.
- Prints 1800-1945, Minneapolis Institute of Arts; City Art Museum of St. Louis; and Achenbach Foundation for Graphic Arts, San Francisco, 1966, no. 43.
- Prints by James McNeill Whistler and His Contemporaries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995, as Souvenir of Italy.
- Delteil, Loys. Le peintre-graveur illustre. 31 vols. Paris: Published by the author, 1906-1926. Reprint. New York: Collectors Editions, Da Capo Press, 1969. Vol. 30 (Albert Besnard) is by Louis Godefroy.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: