(P. & D. Colnaghi & Co., Ltd., London); sold possibly by the 1920s and definitely by June 1932 to George Matthew Adams [1878-1962], Riverdale, New York; gift 1956 to NGA.
- Nineteenth-Century Sculpture, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1974, unnumbered checklist.
- Summary Catalogue of European Paintings and Sculpture. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965: 150.
- National Gallery of Art. European Paintings and Sculpture, Illustrations. Washington, 1968: 133, repro.
- Sculpture: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994: 50, repro.
- Butler, Ruth, and Suzanne Glover Lindsay, with Alison Luchs, Douglas Lewis, Cynthia J. Mills, and Jeffrey Weidman. European Sculpture of the Nineteenth Century. The Collections of the National Gallery of Art Systematic Catalogue. Washington, D.C., 2000: 108-111, color repro.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: