Gustave Dreyfus [1837-1914], Paris; his estate; purchased 1930 by (Duveen Brothers, Inc., London and New York); purchased 1945 by the Samuel H. Kress Foundation, New York; gift 1957 to NGA.
Associated NamesDreyfus, Gustave
Duveen Brothers, Inc.
Kress Foundation, Samuel H.
- Raphael and the Ruins of Rome: The Poetic Dimension, Krannert Art Museum, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 1983-1984, unnumbered catalogue.
- Ricci, Seymour de. The Gustave Dreyfus Collection: Renaissance Bronzes. Oxford, 1931: 40, no. 23, pl. 20.
- Renaissance Bronzes: Statuettes, Reliefs and Plaquettes, Medals and Coins from the Kress Collection. Introduction by Perry B. Cott. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1951: 138, as Satyr by Andrea Briosco Riccio.
- Pope-Hennessy, John W. Renaissance Bronzes from the Samuel H. Kress Collection: Reliefs, Plaquettes, Statuettes, Utensils and Mortars. London, 1965: no. 485.
- Sculpture: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994: 193, repro.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: