- The Printmaker: 1450-1950, Achenbach Foundation for Graphic Arts, California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, California, 1957.
- Renaissance to Roccoco: A Loan Exhibition of Italian Engravings and Woodcuts, Michigan State University, East Lansing, 1956, no cat.
- Prints of the Italian Renaissance, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no. 67.
- Hind, Arthur M. Early Italian Engraving; a critical catalogue with complete reproductions of all the prints described. 7 vols. London: Bernard Quaritch Ltd., 1938-1948.
- Levenson et al. 1973, no.11.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: