- The First Century of Printmaking 1400-1500, The Art Institute of Chicago, 1941, no. 127.
- Prints from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, John Herron Art Institute, Indianapolis, IN, 1945, no. 14.
- Prints of the Italian Renaissance, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no. 92.
- The Inspired Copy: Artists Look at Art, Baltimore Museum of Art, 1975, no. 23.
- Hind, Arthur M. Early Italian Engraving; a critical catalogue with complete reproductions of all the prints described. 7 vols. London: Bernard Quaritch Ltd., 1938-1948.
- Levenson et al. 1973, no.12.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: