lower right: A.L.
(A. Luscombe Carroll [The Carroll Galleries], London); (sale, American Art Association-Anderson Galleries, New York, 10-11 May 1933, no. 137). George Matthew Adams [1878-1962], New York; bequest 1963 to NGA.
- [Opening exhibition], High Museum of Art, Atlanta, 1968-1969, no cat.
- Extended loan for use by The Supreme Court of the United States, Washington, D.C., 1976-
- Summary Catalogue of European Paintings and Sculpture. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965: 74.
- National Gallery of Art. European Paintings and Sculpture, Illustrations. Washington, 1968: 64, repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Summary Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1975: 192, repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1985: 224, repro.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: