lower center: Raoul Dufy
From the artist to van Leer, as part of a three-part screen; returned to (Galerie Étienne Bignou, Paris) by 1929; sold 1930 to (Valentine Gallery, New York); sold 1930 to Chester Dale [1883-1962], New York; bequest 1963 to NGA.
- A Group of Twentieth Century Paintings from the Chester Dale Collection, Department of Fine Arts, Carnegie Institute, Pittsburgh, 1931, no. 6
- Paintings from the Chester Dale Collection, Philadelphia Museum of Art, 1943-1951, unnumbered cat., repro.
- French Painting from David to Cezanne, The Norton Gallery, West Palm Beach; The Lowe Gallery, University of Miami, 1953, no. 38.
- Long term loan, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1954-1958
- The Chester Dale Bequest, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1965, unnumbered checklist.
- Paintings from the Chester Dale Collection. Philadelphia, 1943: unpaginated, repro.
- Summary Catalogue of European Paintings and Sculpture. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965: 45.
- Twentieth Century French Paintings & Sculpture of the French School in the Chester Dale Collection. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965 (rev. ed.): 31, repro.
- National Gallery of Art. European Paintings and Sculpture, Illustrations. Washington, 1968: 38, repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Summary Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1975: 114, repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1985: 138, repro.
- Van Doren, Lawrence N. Dufy Appreciations, 1997, repro.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: