(Robinson, Fisher & Harding, London, 3 March 1927, no. 104); Rita de Acosta Lydig [Mrs. Philip M. Lydig, 1880-1929], New York; (her estate sale, Plaza Art Galleries, New York, 27 February 1931, no. 44); Chester Dale [1883-1962], New York; bequest 1963 to NGA.
- An Exhibition of American Paintings from the Chester Dale Collection, The Union League Club, New York, 1937, no. 37, as by John Singer Sargent.
- American Paintings and Sculpture: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1970: 140, repro.
- American Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1980: 282, repro.
- American Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1992: 411, repro.
- Torchia, Robert Wilson, with Deborah Chotner and Ellen G. Miles. American Paintings of the Nineteenth Century, Part II. The Collections of the National Gallery of Art Systematic Catalogue. Washington, D.C., 1998: 324-325, repro.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: