lower right: RdelaFresnaye / 1910
(Sale, Hôtel Drouot, Paris, 27 June 1931, no. 94); purchased by Chester Dale [1883-1962], New York; bequest 1963 to NGA.
- Roger de La Fresnaye, Arts Club of Chicago, 1943, no. 13.
- Long term loan, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1954-1958
- Summary Catalogue of European Paintings and Sculpture. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965: 72.
- Twentieth Century French Paintings & Sculpture of the French School in the Chester Dale Collection. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965 (rev. ed.): 34, repro.
- National Gallery of Art. European Paintings and Sculpture, Illustrations. Washington, 1968: 64, repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Summary Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1975: 186, repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1985: 218, repro.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: