raised numerals, upside down, at top of forehead reverse: 508
Cast 1929 for Mrs. Maud Dale [1875-1953], New York; Chester Dale [1883-1962], New York; his estate; bequest 1963 to NGA.
- Modigliani, Palais des Beaux-Arts, Brussels, 1933, no. 148.
- Modigliani, Kunsthalle, Basel, 1934, no. 128.
- Modigliani: Paintings, Drawings, Sculpture, Cleveland Museum of Art; Museum of Modern Art, New York, 1951, unnumbered catalogue.
- The Chester Dale Bequest, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1965, unnumbered checklist.
- Sculpture: Looking into Three Dimensions, Anchorage Museum of History and Art, Alaska, 1987-1988, unnumbered catalogue, repro.
- Summary Catalogue of European Paintings and Sculpture. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965: 159, as by Kisling.
- Twentieth Century French Paintings & Sculpture of the French School in the Chester Dale Collection. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965 (rev. ed.): 100, repro., as by Kisling.
- National Gallery of Art. European Paintings and Sculpture, Illustrations. Washington, 1968: 141, repro., as by Kisling.
- Sculpture: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994: 136, repro.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: