Purchased in Madrid in 1849 by William Stirling-Maxwell [1818 - 1878], London (from an album with his device and bookplate as William Stirling). (Bernard M. Rosenthal, Inc., New York); purchased 1960 by Lessing J. Rosenwald; gift to NGA, 1964.
- Mediaeval Manuscripts from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, University of Notre Dame, 1972, no. 15.
- Fanfare for Europe, London, 1973, no. 37.
- Important Old Master Drawing's, Christie, Manson, & Woods, London, March 20, 1973, no. 116.
- Master Drawings from the Woodner Collection, The J. Paul Getty Museum, May 28- August 12, 1983, Kimbell Art Museum, Seotember 10 -November 13, 1983, The National Gallery of Art, December 18, 1983- February 26, 1984, no. 45.
- Woodner Collection II Old Master Drawings from the XV to the XVIII century, William H. Schab Gallery Inc, New York, October 12-November 30, 1973, no. 77.
- Winkler, Friedrich, Das Werk des Hugo van der Goes. Berlon: Walter de Gruyter & Co., 1964: 190 n. 1.
- Butler, J., "Old Master Drawings from the Woodner Collection," Connoisseur, 186 (1974): 56.
- National Gallery of Art. Medieval and Renaissance Miniatures from the National Gallery of Art. Washington, 1975: no. 49.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: