Zeitlin & Ver Brugge; purchased 1963 by Lessing J. Rosenwald; gift to NGA, 1964.
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Prints of the Italian Renaissance, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no. 68.
- The Inspired Copy: Artists Look at Art, Baltimore Museum of Art, 1975, no. 3.
- Fabulous Journeys and Faraway Places: Travels on Paper, 1450 - 1700, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2007
- Hind, Arthur M. Early Italian Engraving; a critical catalogue with complete reproductions of all the prints described. 7 vols. London: Bernard Quaritch Ltd., 1938-1948.
- Levenson et al. 1973, no.10.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: