lower center in plate: HIERONYMUS BOS INVE / H Cock excu- 1561; across bottom in plate below image: MVLTAE TRIBVLATIONES IVSTORVM DE OMNIBVS IIS LIBERABIT EOS DOMINVS PSAL 33
- Drolleries and Demons: Six Centuries of 'Fantastic' Prints, IBM Gallery, New York, NY, 1965, no. 8.
- When Reason Dreams: A Selection of Prints from Five Centuries Illustrating Artistic Concerns with the Imagination, the Fantastic and the Grotesque, University of South Florida, Tampa; Duke University, Durham, NC; University of Florida, Gainesville; and Philadelphia Museum of Art, 1967, no. 8, repro.
- Jacques Callot, 1592-1635, Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, RI, 1970, no. 109.
- Fabulous Journeys and Faraway Places: Travels on Paper, 1450 - 1700, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2007
- Hollstein, F.W.H. et al. German engravings, etchings and woodcuts ca. 1400-1700. 8 vols. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberger, 1954-1868. Dutch and Flemish etchings, engravings and woodcuts, ca. 1450-1700. Vols. I-XV, XVIII, XIX. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberger
- Sort by:
- Results layout: