- When Reason Dreams: A Selection of Prints from Five Centuries Illustrating Artistic Concerns with the Imagination, the Fantastic and the Grotesque, University of South Florida, Tampa; Duke University, Durham, NC; University of Florida, Gainesville; and Philadelphia Museum of Art, 1967, no. 72.
- "The Graphic Work of M. C. Escher", Craig Gallery, Princeton University, 1971.
- "Prints by M. C. Escher", National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1972.
- M.C. Escher: A Centennial Tribute, National Gallery of Art, Washington; San Diego Museum of Art; The Chrysler Museum of Art, Norfolk, 1997-1999.
- "M.C. Escher", Knoxville Museum of Art, 2000.
- Bool, F.H. et al. M.C. Escher: His Life and Complete Graphic Work. Amsterdam: Meulenhoff, 1981; English-language edition, New York: Harry N. Abrams, 1982.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: