Purchased in Madrid in 1849 by William Stirling-Maxwell [1818 - 1878], London (from an album with his device and bookplate as William Stirling). (Bernard M. Rosenthal, Inc., New York); purchased 1960 by Lessing J. Rosenwald; gift to NGA, 1964.
- Mediaeval Manuscripts from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, University of Notre Dame, 1972, no. 24, repro.
- Witte Memorial Museum, San Antonio, TX, 1972.
- Medieval and Renaissance Miniatures from the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1975, no. 46b, repro.
- Heaven on Earth: Manuscript Illuminations from the National Gallery of Art, NGA, 2009.
- National Gallery of Art. Medieval and Renaissance Miniatures from the National Gallery of Art. Washington, 1975: no. 46, B.
- Anderson, Barbara C. "A Fifteenth-Century Illumination and the Work of Pedro de Toledo." The J. Paul Getty Museum Journal 21 (1993): 21-23.