- An Impressionist View on Paper - from the Lessing Rosenwald Collection of the National Gallery, Washington, D.C, Art Gallery at the University of Notre Dame, 1971, no. 23.
- Prints Abound: Paris in the 1890s, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2000-2001, no. 55, as Femme au tub (Woman at the Tub), from Elles.
- Delteil, Loys. Le peintre-graveur illustre. 31 vols. Paris: Published by the author, 1906-1926. Reprint. New York: Collectors Editions, Da Capo Press, 1969. Vol. 30 (Albert Besnard) is by Louis Godefroy.
- Wittrock, Wolfgang, Toulouse-Lautrec: The Complete Prints, 2 vols. London and New York, 1985.
- Prints Abound: Paris in the 1890s. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2000-2001: no. 55.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: