- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, circulated by the American Federation of Arts to 11 venues (California Legion of Honor, San Francisco, CA; Henry Art Gallery at the University of Washington, Seattle, WA; Museum of Cranbrook Academy of Art, Bloomfield Hills, MI; Grand Rapids Art Gallery, Grand Rapids, MI; The J.B. Speed Art Museum, Louisville, KY; Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA; Museum of Art at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI; Springfield Art Museum, Springfield, MO; Norton Gallery and School of Art, West Palm Beach, FL; Watkins Institute, Nashville, TN; and Memphis Academy of Art, Memphis, TN), 1950-1952, no cat.
- Wilson College, Chambersburg, PA, 1962, no cat.
- William Blake, Andrew Dickson White Museum of Art, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 1965, no. 24.
- Master Prints on Biblical Themes, Sloan Galleries at Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, IN, 1967, no cat.
- Bindman, David. The Complete Graphic Works of William Blake. London: Thames and Hudson, 1978.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: