Samuel, Graf von Festetits (L.926, inscribed 1851)
Associated NamesStiebel, Ltd.
- In Memoriam, Ailsa Mellon Bruce, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1969, unnumbered checklist.
- Rembrandt After Three Hundred Years: An Exhibition of Rembrandt and His Followers, Art Institute of Chicago; Minneapolis Institute of Arts; Detroit Institute of Arts, 1969-1970, no. 108, repro.
- Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art [Commemorating the Tercentenary of the Artist's Death], National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1969, no. 27, repro.
- NGA Master Drawings 1978, p. 55.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. (as Rembrandt)
- Valentiner, Wilhelm R. Rembrandt Handzeichnungen. New York, 1925: no. 689
- National Gallery of Art. Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art: Commemorating the tercentenary of the artist's death. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1969: 35, no. 27, repro.
- Benesch, Otto. The Drawings of Rembrandt. 6 vols. London: Phaidon, 1973. (enlarged and edited by Eva Benesch from 1954-1957 ed.): no. 169
- Walker, John. National Gallery of Art, Washington. Rev. ed. New York, 1984: 668, no. 1060, color repro.
- Royalton-Kisch, Martin. Drawings by Rembrandt and His Circle in the British Museum. London, 1992: 187, note 2 (as "attribution open to question").
- Royalton-Kisch, Martin. Catalogue of Drawings by Rembrandt and His School in the British Museum. London, 2009: under no. 117, as "attribution open to question."
- Royalton-Kisch, Martin. The Drawings of Rembrandt: a Revision of Otto Benesch's Catalogue Raisonné online reference, 2012 - . (rembrandtcatalogue.net, accessed 13 September 2016): no. 37, as "Rembrandt?? (more probably Ferdinand Bol? after Rembrandt?)