in plate, in image at left: [Hopfer family pine cone symbol] / D·H
(William H. Schab, New York); purhased by NGA, 1968.
Associated NamesSchab Gallery, Inc., William H.
- Sixteenth-Century Prints of the Danube School, NGA, 1968, no cat.
- A Selection of Recent Acquisitions, NGA, 1969, no cat.
- The Power of Appearances: Renaissance and Reformation Portrait Prints and Medals, Hood Museum of Art, Dartmouth College, Hanover; The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center, Poughkeepsie; Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha, 2000-2001, repro. in brochure, fig. 3.
- Imperial Augsburg: Renaissance Prints and Drawings, 1475 - 1540, cat. by Gregory Jecmen and Freyda Spria, NGA, 2012; Jack S. Blanton Museum of Art at the University of Texas at Austin, 2014; Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center at Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, 2014, no.
- The Last Knight: The Art, Armor, and Ambition of Maximilian I, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 2019-2020.
- Hollstein, F.W.H. et al. German engravings, etchings and woodcuts ca. 1400-1700. 8 vols. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberger, 1954-1868. Dutch and Flemish etchings, engravings and woodcuts, ca. 1450-1700. Vols. I-XV, XVIII, XIX. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberge