lower right: S. Lepine - 62.
Georges Lutz [d. 1901], Paris; (Lutz sale, Paris, 26 May 1902, no. 97). Ernest Cognacq [1839-1928], Paris; by inheritance to his grand-nephew Gabriel Cognacq [1880-1951], Paris; (Cognacq sale, Paris, 14 May 1952, no. 42); acquired by (Alex Reid & Lefevre, London) probably for Capt. Edward H. Molyneux [1891-1974], Paris; sold 15 August 1955 to Ailsa Mellon Bruce [1901-1969], New York; bequest 1970 to NGA.
- Paysages d'eau douce, Galerie Charpentier, PAris, 1945, no. 84 as Le Pont Marie.
- Hampton National Historic Site, Towson, MD, May - October 1956, as Bridge on the Seine
- Paintings from the Collection of Mrs. Mellon Bruce, Society of the Four Arts, Palm Beach, 1958, no. 29, as Bridge in the Seine
- French Paintings of the Nineteenth Century from the Collection of Mrs. Mellon Bruce, California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, 1961, no. 22, repro
- French Paintings from the Collections of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon and Mrs. Mellon Bruce, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1966, no. 66, repro., as Bridge on the Deine.
- Manet and Modern Paris, National Gallery of Art, 1982-1983, no. 7, repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Summary Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1975: 194, repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1985: 227, repro.