lower right: ODILON REDON
Private collection, Paris, by at least 1959, possibly Jacques Laroche [1904-1976]; by whom sold 1965 to (Wildenstein & Co., New York); sold 20 January 1966 to Ailsa Mellon Bruce [1901-1969], New York; bequest 1970 to NGA.
- Odilon Redon 1840-1916, Matthiesen Gallery, London, 1959, no. 69
- Impressionist and Post-Impressionist Masterpieces from the National Gallery of Art, Washington, State Hermitage Museum, Leningrad; State Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts, Moscow, 1986, no. 26, repro.
- Impressionisti della National Gallery of Art di Washington, Ala Napoleonica e Museo Correr, Venice; Palazzo Reale, Milan, 1989, unnumbered catalogue, repro.
- Around Impressionism: French Paintings from the National Gallery of Art, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, 1999, no cat.
- Masterpieces from the National Gallery of Art, Washington, Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art; Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum, 1999, no. 72, repro.
- Flore d'Odilon Redon, Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum, Tokyo, 2018, no. 87, repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Summary Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1975: 284, repro.
- Small French Paintings from the Bequest of Ailsa Mellon Bruce. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1978: 34, repro. (continuing exhibition beginning in 1978).
- Walker, John. National Gallery of Art, Washington. Rev. ed. New York, 1984: 515, no. 772, color repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1985: 328, repro.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: